Friday, March 20, 2009

Nadia Character

This is what I have so far for the modelling of Nadia character. One thing I've learnt from my school's studio project is that the imported image planes are there for a reason. The need to flow from pre-production to actual execution is very important.

Every aspect of the production is important to pull off a good result. I will post some of my pre-production sketches soon. I took the designing of the Nadia character longer than Ainul character.

It's awesome that I finally feel that the drawing lessons I took in school is actually producing results. It lets me push my designs. I took time to exaggerate my characters and from the lot, I picked the ones that fit into my story.

My slight concern for this model is whether the head is a tad to big to animate. The hands will not be able to touch the top of the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment